Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Faces for the New Year

Lots of new faces in last week's class!  Though it started with just two people, a friend I danced with in high school and one of my regulars, we decided to proceed with class anyway.  To be honest, I teach so that I can dance myself just as much as I teach so that I can share my dance with you!  Just as we were getting started a familiar belly dancer joined us followed shortly by an unfamiliar face.  Though she had the time wrong for the solstice class that followed my class she ended up joining us as well!

It was really lovely as new people bring different energies, backgrounds and questions.  I've scheduled a free class Saturday January 6th from 10-11:30 am, of course at Dancing Lotus Center, to encourage more new faces.  What better way to start the new year than with a new experience for yourself?!

I hope you all enjoy this Holiday week.  Though I had originally intended to have classes all December there will be no class Thursday December 27th!  There is a yoga workshop going on in the space if you're interested.  See you for some dancing in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment