Sunday, September 30, 2012

In less than two weeks I will finally begin teaching dance again!  I'll be teaching a contemporary class for adults at Dance Lotus, Thursday evenings 6:30-7:30, $5 drop-in.  Starting a blog was a last minute idea as a result of wanting some sort of "website" on my business cards, the business cards being a last minute idea so that I have something tangible to hand to people I tell my class about. 

Though I work in health insurance by day, by night and weekend I'm an artist.  I love dancing whether that means grabbing a few friends and heading down to the bar for a DJ, going to my twice weekly Oula class or jamming with my old University of Montana School of Dance colleagues. 

Other arts are newer to me and something I've begun dabbling in for fun.  I've always liked being crafty, something I think is in my blood passed down from my mother and grandmother...beadwork, painting, sewing and otherwise designing jewelry and curios mostly. 

Anyway, this is just my start...more photos and posts to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment